Obstetrics - Gift for midwife:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Gift for midwife"

Have my follow up coming up soon and wanted to thank my Midwife for everything (she has delivered both of our kids, and this was our last). Would it be weird or too much to bring her a thank you gift? Was planning on something personalized for her, a gift card for coffee, and a card with a picture of our kids on it. I’ve never seen anyone do this but she was there for both births and a miscarriage, and I’d like to show some gratitude. Thinking I’ll get a lot of weird looks from the nurses and staff going in to my appt with a gift bag.

submitted by /u/srock0223
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments