Obstetrics - Is anyone also dealing with this or have any answers?!:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Is anyone also dealing with this or have any answers?!"

I have had pain after orgasm in my right uterine area (not pain upon penetration) about 10 days before my period for quite some time now. Recently I went to the OBGYN so I could try to understand why it’s happening. All he recommended was birth control (I also have terrible periods where I gag because of the pain and very often have to call of work because of it)… which I am highly against but at this point I’m desperate to find anything that helps. So I started nuva ring on 7/13. I like that I can skip my period entirely with it but I have been nauseous crampy and extra irritated for the entire time. I’m willing to give my body time to adjust to it but I have not had a single orgasm without pain since I started it. I asked my dr what the plan would be in like 3 months if the pain did not stop. He said I could get an iud but it could make it worse but I should just start taking Tylenol or something before sex. I feel like he’s not actually trying to find the cause and not really taking me seriously…

Why do I have this pain? Is there a name for it? What can be done? Am I the only one dealing with this?!

Also for further background (2/2/22) I had a miscarriage at about 6 weeks where they found a cyst on my left ovary. In may I had a ultrasound where they told me it burst and my body would absorb the excess fluid. July I had a pap come back positive for HPV and mild dysphasia. 7/26 they did a colposcopy and found abnormal cells and also did a biopsy. My DR said he’s not worried about anything and I’d get my results via mail.

submitted by /u/Wildchild_jayyy
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments