Obstetrics - Obgyn told me to douche with vinegar and water ?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Obgyn told me to douche with vinegar and water ?"

Everything I read on google (webMD) and other sites say not to douche EVER, but my doctor who happens to be the best in my town and delivered my two babies told me I should. I had an issue where I had a possible yeast infection and maybe BV (waiting on the results) and he said that the vinegar and water douche would prevent me from getting these infections and balance my PH. But everything I’m reading says it makes it worse. Idk what to think. I just did one tonight and I honestly feel great. Idk if I should keep doing it tho?

submitted by /u/No-Connection2296
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments