Obstetrics - Scared that I got pregnant without penetration:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Scared that I got pregnant without penetration"

My Fiance (25M) and I (24F) were messing around and we rubbed our genitals against each other. He did end up cumming while I was on top of him but none of that cum touched me since the head of his penis wasn't touching my vagina. I was supposed to have my period 6 days ago but I still hasn't had it. What are the chances that I am pregnant. I am showing no symptoms of PMS or period.... I am so scared

submitted by /u/Comprehensive-Wave74
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments