Obstetrics - sex hurts bc of pubic bone?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "sex hurts bc of pubic bone?"

Im a bisexual woman and recently got out of a relationship with another women, I want to try dating men but I have a problem. Whenever I try to insert a dildo it hurts so much i start crying, it makes me anxious to have sex with men bc i dont want to ruin our sex life with this issue.. it feels like theres a bone inside of my vagina right near the entrance and its the same bone that goes under my clit so i believe its the pubic bone. I dont know what to do, my doctor said everythings fine but i dont get it why does it hurt so much? It feels like bc of the bone i cannot stretch anymore and insertion hurts like hell. I can put in a tampon and ive been fingered before but i have this issue with inserting a dildo. adding more lube doesnt help, i am relaxed and im also horny so idk what to do, i really want to enjoy penetration

submitted by /u/voerna
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments