Obstetrics - trying to narrow down genital hsv1 source:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "trying to narrow down genital hsv1 source"

F30 no other health conditions

Trying to narrow down the source of my ghsv1 exposure.

Tested positive by swab recently. No igg antibodies at time of blood test but I know those can have false negatives

2 possible partners.

1 male 1-2 months ago, did perform oral on me and unprotected PIV, no known cold sores on mouth or genitals.

1 male 3 days before primary outbreak. Had a previous neg igg test for hsv1 and has only been with me. Did have a few sores on shaft at the time of our unprotected sex, has had in past but always thought it was from friction or yeast, especially given the negative igg test. We had unprotected PIV, I performed oral on him as well, 3 days later had outbreak genitally and in mouth. I feel like this is most likely the source of my outbreak? But unsure as this person previously negative, and has only been with me the last year, we opened up our relationship over summer which is why there is question in the source.

submitted by /u/owjwjjdbd
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments