Obstetrics - UEROPLASMA DURING PREGNANCY:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "UEROPLASMA DURING PREGNANCY"

So my obgyn failed to inform me I had this ueroplasma or whatever and Prescribed me Azythromycin, The powder I drink 2x a day. I have no idea wth This is but Im reading online it can KILL MY BABY. Im 21 weeks pregnant and SCARED, They failed to tell me anything and Im already taking Keflex for uti and Metronidazole For Bacterial vaginosis, Am I able to be taking 3 Antibiotics at ONCE?? Someone please Help. My Ob refuses to discuss anything over the phone and always schedules me Weeks away. And they sent me somewhere to get my 20 week anatomy scan, IT TOOK 5 MINUTES?? How can they check all his organs and measurements in literally 5 minutes? And they refused to tell me anything until I spoke with my Obgyn. WHICH IS WEEKS AWAY.

submitted by /u/Trippieshey
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments