Obstetrics - vaginal irritational pain:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "vaginal irritational pain"

Help! I'm a guy(20) posting(idk if that's ok here) my girlfriend(20) says she gets irritational pain sometimes when she touches her vag, so she has never mastrubated or anything. recently we wanted to try fingering so I made sure my hands were clean and my nails properly trimmed and I took it slow and gentle. She seemed to enjoy it but after 15 minutes she said there's some irritating pain on the insides so I immediately stopped and we washed up. She wasn't bleeding but the pain was there for the next 25 mins or so. She said it was tolerable and she be alright soon so we didn't talk about it much. Now after 5 hours later she's feeling the irritation again and I don't know if she can bear it. We live in an Asian country, we do have gynecologist and everything but it's bit frowned upon and she's not comfortable with visiting a doctor. So thought I could ask for help here.

submitted by /u/_xo_twod_
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments