Obstetrics - Complex Ovarian Cyst MRI photos included. I have some questions!:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Complex Ovarian Cyst MRI photos included. I have some questions!"

I have some questions for anyone who has experience with complex cysts/mass. From my MRI it seems pretty solid so I am wondering if it can rupture or do I have any hope for it to shrink? It’s measuring 5.7 x 5.5 cm and is very vascular per ultrasound view. MRI states hemorrhagic or proteinaceous. I also have possible hydrosalphinx on that same side with no history of diseases or infections. I think dr is concerned about cancer because of the vascularity of it and next steps is bloodwork for tumor markers. Of course I am worried about it being cancer…. How worried should I realistically be?

MRI photos here

Also, can letrozole by chance cause any of this? I was on it for 3 months, got pregnant, and this was found during a miscarriage.

submitted by /u/bagloverlv
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments