Obstetrics - new patient at obgyn:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "new patient at obgyn"

I have a new obgyn as a new patient, will I also be able to talk to them about getting me back on birth control at the same appointment? I didn't like my other obgyn because they didn't really inform me about jack crap. And I tried the only birth control with twentyeighthealth.com they are taking forever to send the prescription, I had the appointment last Tuesday and nothing.

submitted by /u/SuperbTrouble3657
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments