Obstetrics - Could I use a second dose of Monistat? (8 days later):Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Could I use a second dose of Monistat? (8 days later)"

I have a yeast infection right now. 8 days ago I used Monistat 3 and it helped with the itching and sensitivity but I clearly s have symptoms + discharge. Could I use a second dose or is it better to go straight to the doctor? I know technically the latter would be better it’s a I don’t have insurance so you thing each move issue, however, if that is the ultimate best option I’ll have to just do it to end this. Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/barking_at_cars
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments