Obstetrics - What’s the best way to approach an OB about pap care after being assaulted ?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "What’s the best way to approach an OB about pap care after being assaulted ?"

I’ve been sexually assaulted multiple times, I’m terrified of personal touch or looking at my private’s. I have an appointment next week to see an OB. I’m dreading seeing them due to the Pap test. I’m not sure how to go about it.

submitted by /u/rubbergloves44
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments