Obstetrics - Didn’t have a period for 3 months and then had it and it lasted 2 weeks?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Didn’t have a period for 3 months and then had it and it lasted 2 weeks?"

So yeah. Just wondering what this is a symptom of? My period literally lasted 2 weeks. It started with dark blood then progressed into more. I also got a yeast infection that has lasted the entire length of my period and I’m still dealing with it this week…I had to take oral medication after the topical stuff wouldnt work.

I’m otherwise normal, not overweight, and I don’t take any birth control. I have been sexually active but I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. I’m going to the doctor soon to get checked but yeah, do I have cancer? Lol

submitted by /u/meemo86
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments