Obstetrics - Hard bumps around Cervix:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Hard bumps around Cervix"

My husband and I are TTC and in doing so, I’ve been checking my cervix opening & mucus. I noticed around the opening are hard bumps. My anxiety flared and I know I should get a check up. However, I remember I recently had the following tests done:

Feb: Pap - normal June: Transvaginal ultrasound and CT for some abdominal pain that turned up nothing.

Would something sinister have popped up on the ultrasound? Worried about Cervical Cancer, of course

submitted by /u/Bbrotman23
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments