Obstetrics - Boobs are an obgyn question?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Boobs are an obgyn question?"

I have extreme (I mean extreme) breast ptosis. My boobs sag to my belly button. When I sit without a bra my boobs literally get stuck in my stomach rolls.

My back hurts a lot, and honestly I hate how they look. I have DDD/E. I could never successfully breastfeed because my boobs point downwards. It’s haunted me for too long.

My question is - what kind of doctor should I see regarding this? I’m considering a reduction + lift. Would insurance cover any of the lift portion?

submitted by /u/Ok_Restaurant4550
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments