Obstetrics - PUPPP or something else????:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "PUPPP or something else????"

PUPPP or something else????

I’m 32 weeks pregnant. My stretch marks are EXTREMELY ITCHY to the point where I wake up all times throughout the night scratching. They burn and sting sometimes too. I went to the Labor and Delivery part of my ER to get seen about but the doctor didn’t even look, just told me to take some Benadryl. But I have a feeling it’s something else. The left is from Tuesday(pink shorts just in case) and the left is from today. Is this what every pregnant woman experiences? Because I HATE it and it feels like I have poison ivy or a thousand little fire ants crawling around on me and biting me half the time.

submitted by /u/Slutty_baby23
[link] [comments]


" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments