Obstetrics - How should I treat a friction sore?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "How should I treat a friction sore?"

I (18 FTM) had some pretty rough sex, and I now realize maybe we should have prepped me some more (we agreed to get lube for next time, I just forgot that my HRT causes less wetness to be produced) and now I've got a friction sore on my labia, and I can't find any direct answers as to how I can help it to heal faster, just stuff on how to ease the pain- which is helpful, but not what I'm looking for. Are there any kinds of ointments or creams that are safe to put on that area and will encourage the healing process?

submitted by /u/mr-confess
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments