Obstetrics - Is it possible to get an exam under anesthesia?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Is it possible to get an exam under anesthesia?"

I have a lot of sexual trauma and also specifically have been assaulted by a medical professional before and there is no way I can think of possibly getting any sort of examination done. I panic at the thought of anybody seeing me in just my underwear rather yet seeing my actual body. I’ve heard they can explain everything to me before they do it, and go slow, and I can have someone in there with me if I wanted, but none of that would calm me down at all. I’m 24 now so my doctor has started asking at every visit when I plan to go to my first OBGYN appointment and I’m terrified of just the thought

submitted by /u/MythicalMeep23
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments