Obstetrics - No brown discharge?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "No brown discharge?"

My period is normal length, flow & cycle is also fine. I noticed I stopped getting brown discharge at the end of my period. It begins with pink discharge then 3 days heavy bleeding then 5 days light bleeding & ends with pink discharge? Is that normal? It completely stopped giving me brown discharge :(?

submitted by /u/Lion-director
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments