Obstetrics - single dose flucanazole twice?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "single dose flucanazole twice?"

I told my dr. Over the phone that I may have a yeast infection due to some minor vaginal itching. Also I just completed antibiotics (doxycycline) about a month ago. Would this be too long after antibiotics to get a related yeast infection?....anyways he didn't want to do a test even though I asked for one... he just sent the prescription to my pharmacy. It is 2 150 mg doses of flucanazole. I'm supposed to take one today and one tomorrow. Do I really need the second one? Everything I read says it's a one dose treatment. It upset my stomach a bit, otherwise I tolerated today's dose well (it was taken 5 hours ago). If it matters, I am 40 years old, 5'6", 155 lbs. No known medical conditions. No other medications.

submitted by /u/AvailableCranberry29
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments