Obstetrics - Strange white dots:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Strange white dots"

I (F20, 5’5, 130lbs, T1D) have some strange white dots inside my vagina that don’t really line up with anything I’ve seen yet. My boyfriend (M22) and I have been dating for 2 years monogamously. I get tested annually and all my tests have always been clear, including the test I had two months ago. My boyfriend also ghas been tested in the last year and was clear. Neither of us get cold sores or have ever noticed anything alarming. However, in the past two days, after having sex for the first time in a few months, I have developed four 0.5 to 1mm white spots inside my vagina. They are very painful when I pee and while sitting. The dots are not in clusters like herpes and are not getting any larger. My boyfriend is quite large, and our sex has hurt me in the past, and given me fissures, so I don’t know if this is my body’s way of telling me to take a break, but I really hope to know what’s going on.

submitted by /u/Bean_bean_beanie
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments