Obstetrics - Urgency to pee next day after drinking/sexual activity:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Urgency to pee next day after drinking/sexual activity"

I randomly feel uncomfortableness in my vagina (urgency to pee) after drinking sometimes or after sexual activity. It is my only “UTI” symptom. No discharge/blood/itchiness. It’s so random though, where sometimes after drinking/sexual activity I feel it the next day and sometimes I don’t. Azo relieves it which makes me think it is a urine problem. Has anyone dealt with this? I thought this was a UTI a couple months ago (didn’t pee after sex and the next day it was terrible), so I got on antibiotics, but the problem has persisted. It’s much more mild now than that first day I felt it. Overall though, this has killed my sex drive though because I’m so scared to do anything now for the next day uncomfyness. Can drinking/extreme heat cause urgency to pee? Could this be rooted to a larger problem?

submitted by /u/PermitAmazing5235
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments