Obstetrics - A yeast infection??:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "A yeast infection??"

My bf18 and me18 had sex about 2-3 days ago and we used coconut oil as lube. My vagina started getting extremely itchy on the inside and feels incredibly dry. I think my PH balance has been thrown off and I now have a yeast infection, but I’ve never had one so I’m not quite sure. I checked my vagina and on the inside there seems to be a lot of crumbling white stuff and tiny white bumps and a rash looking thing. Is this just a yeast infection or something else??

submitted by /u/Different_Ask_8657
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments