Obstetrics - Experience using both Nexplanon and oral contraceptive:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Experience using both Nexplanon and oral contraceptive"

I'm wondering if anyone has ever had both the nexplanon implant and oral contraceptives at the same time.

I started the nexplanon in December 2021. My periods are lasting weeks so I went to the doctor. She suggested I take an oral contraceptive to help with the bleeding. So now I am taking norethindrone everyday too. I haven't been able to find a whole lot of info on this situation online so I'm curious if anyone on here has done this.

Did it help with the bleeding? Did it cause any unwanted side effects? etc.

submitted by /u/nectarivore
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments