Obstetrics - Is it natural for the smell to change?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Is it natural for the smell to change?"

I’ve noticed in the past month the way it smells down there has changed. I’ve looked it up multiple times and can never get an answer. They all basically say it’s to do with food but to be honest, I haven’t changed the way I eat at all recently.

I figured maybe it’s just natural and that it just changed for no reason. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with me (I hope) because only the smell has changed and nothing else, but I do want to make sure that there’s no possibility that something is wrong.

submitted by /u/sadthrowaway12340987
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments