Obstetrics - Random vaginal bleeding:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Random vaginal bleeding"

On birth control, last month started randomly bleeding outside of my period went to doctor they did full check and ultrasound and saw nothing. Came back after tests that it was BV, I took the medicine but still getting small amount of bleeding Every like 3 days when I wipe. What could this be from? Could I need to treat the BV again.

submitted by /u/tc1100
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments