Obstetrics - Smell question.. I know I know...:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Smell question.. I know I know..."

I am well aware that women smell sometime, it's natural, vagina is self cleaning etc. I am 32 and have been battling smell from my vaginal area most of my adult life but part of me thought i was just paranoid. In the last few years though, the smell has become overwhelming. In a few hours i need to be mindful of how i sit and how close i am to people. Sometimes i need to change my underwear if I'm expecting to be out past 5 PM. Most times I shower twice a day to keep the smell at bay but it always comes back after a few hours. I started using the Silky Underwear powder from Lush to see if it may be a smelly sweat problem. It helps a little but there is still a lingering smell that develops in as little as 3 hours.

I've been using lume for my pits and tested by applying it to the folds of my outer labia, closer to the mons pubis. This seems to be doing the trick in keeping the smell at bay because it seems to always develop right there. The stink in my undies is strongest around this area too.

I know young girls are always concerned about their smell but I am old enough to remember my natural lady scent and this ain't it.

I get checked regularly STIs, OBGYN, nothing has come up. I've had yeast infections in the past but I am not experiencing any discharge anomalies. I've been on an IUD for 6 years but the smell isn't coming from inside the house.. it's really more of an outer labia issue it seems.

My question is, can I keep applying lume close to my intimate area without repercussions? Do others experience this problem? I'd love to hear any other suggestions.

submitted by /u/mininaxx
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments