Obstetrics - Not enough blood is coming out on my period:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Not enough blood is coming out on my period"

I am on my period right now it started on the 29/4 and today is supposedly my third day. It started very heavily as usual but now there is barely any blood coming out and that is not how it usually is. It usually is very heavy especially in the beginning and middle of it but towards the end it could get light. It usually lasts 5 days so days 1-3/4 are pretty normal and heavy but day 5 is lighter but this time, it started being lighter or barely any blood is coming out since day 2 so what seems to be the issue or what can I do to induce a heavier flow as I am not comfortable with how things are right now at all

submitted by /u/Frequent-Bluebird-16
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments