Obstetrics - Idk what’s up:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Idk what’s up"

Ok so i have symptoms of bad cramping with egg white discharge and a little bit of what looks like cooked egg white. Ik usually this is ovulation but, I also have itching around the skin of my vagina, on only the outside. When I pee it does not sting my urethra but stings the skin that itches sometimes. No smell or anything. Really bad cramping though. I also have lower back pain that’s persistent. Been going on for a couple days. I’m on an antibiotic for a UTI and haven’t noticed a ton of difference after a day now. I also have a hormonal iud. Any ideas?

submitted by /u/RickySpanish1601
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments