Obstetrics - If you’re not getting a period on an IUD do you still ovulate?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "If you’re not getting a period on an IUD do you still ovulate?"

I recently switched from Skyla to Mirena. I didn’t get a period on Skyla. My doctor said I’m unlikely to start getting my period after the switch but I’m terrified I will because my periods were monstrous.

I started getting a lot of discharge today. I looked it up and it kinda looks like ovulation discharge. I’ve never had discharge that looks like this before.

So I’m just curious, if it is ovulation does that mean I’m 100% gonna get a period or can I ovulate and not get a period?

(Sorry if this is a dumb question I grew up in a conservative community with no sex Ed)

submitted by /u/ildomilo
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments