Obstetrics - Itchy Vulva:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Itchy Vulva"

guys i need advice . Ive been having a itchy vulva for 3 months . My obgyn has been very helpful in trying to figure out whats wrong with me . hes prescribed me Clobetasol however i feel like it makes my itch worse , hes also performed a biopsy and i was dx with Vulvar Syringoma . He said i shouldn’t worry about it and nothing was prescribed after that , im still left with the itchiness . At this point i’m not sure if should request another biopsy on a different site. Im just so scared it could be Vulvar cancer i have never had an itch for this long . Its taking over my life.. should i go to another doctor .. ugh what could it be :(

submitted by /u/CurrentChallenge2752
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments