Obstetrics - Possible yeast infection or possible herpes?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Possible yeast infection or possible herpes?"

So I had sex with my baby daddy a week ago or almost two weeks ago. On May 19, 2022 (couple days ago) I was feeling these irritation on my vag so I did an appointment with my ogbyn and I’ll be going on Wednesday to do some testing. So then I did a virtual call on now clinic cause I thought it would be a yeast infection and they prescribed me medication for my vag. So I took it.

So on May 21, 2022 (today) I felt burning when I was peeing. I cleaned myself and then I checked to see my vag. On my left side of the opening I seen red bumps. Now I’m already doubting myself that I have yeast infection. My discharge would be yellowish. I told my baby daddy and he’s telling me he got checked and he’s clean since March 2022 and has papers to prove me (he hasn’t showed me papers yet). Before I had sex with my baby daddy, I haven’t slept with anyone.

I want to say that I have a bad yeast infection but I don’t want to say I have herpes. I’m so scared to get tested but I have no choice

submitted by /u/No-While-4466
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments