Obstetrics - Abortion after robotic myomectomy:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Abortion after robotic myomectomy"

Please no judgement. I just had a robotic myomectomy for fibroids in February. I found out today that I am 4 weeks pregnant. I am not in the right place in life to have a child. I have to wait two weeks in order to have any type of abortion. I want to do the surgical abortion but I am afraid it could cause me more harm then pill since I just had surgery 4 months ago. Please I am looking for advice as this is very traumatic for me.

submitted by /u/lp2290
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments