Obstetrics - Am I still pregnant? HELP:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Am I still pregnant? HELP"

I had unprotected sex with a guy over a month ago he pulled out but he wasn’t sure if any got in so I took a plan b right after, I keep tract of my cycles and I wasn’t even ovulating that day btw.. my period was late and I was exhibiting some sign (also my period is never that late) so I took two pregnancy tests and to my shock they both came out positive.. We got the termination bills and went through the whole thing but nothing that big came out ( I was 4 weeks in) and the bleeding wasn’t even that significant even though the pain was.. Now I am starting to feel nauseous again, loosing my appetite and feeling a lump on my right ovary idk if that is normal, I am so scared to take another pregnancy test my period is supposed to come today but I don’t think it will ever be normal again after all this..
please help me I am freaking out p.s: I have a mild condition if cystic ovaries

submitted by /u/Big-Atmosphere1870
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments