Obstetrics - Weird bump:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Weird bump"

Hi I’m not sure where to go from here, I have a small pimple like bump on the head of my clit. It’s very hard and it’s still sensitive, it just feels like a very hard pimple. I managed to pop it once but it didn’t go away, it’s almost like it just grew right back. I was embarrassed about it because my partner brought it up out of concern but nothing else was wrong so we continue our time together on that but even after a few weeks I still have it. Any at home remedies for the meantime I could try? It’s not painful unless I try and pop it again or get rid of it, I don’t notice it until I feel and that’s the only abnormal thing.

submitted by /u/LunarZelda702
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments