Obstetrics - Potential pregnancy:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Potential pregnancy"

I am not a woman, but my girlfriend and I recently had relations. According to her cycle tracker app she ovulated on the 15th of May. Her period was due on the 2nd of this month. I wasn’t aware of that at the time. We had relations on the 3rd and 5th of this month(June). Her period still hasn’t come as of right now. We had unprotected sex but I never finished inside of her. Her cycles aren’t consistent and I don’t know how I would determine if she is pregnant or not. Can anyone help?

submitted by /u/Hamster-Numerous
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments