Obstetrics - Started using NuvaRing and now I'm having so much pain after Sex:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Started using NuvaRing and now I'm having so much pain after Sex"

So after trying many birth controls I finally Landed on NuvaRing the concept seemed okay and to fit my schedule. However, I'm expirencing so much pain recently during sex. Sure I've felt some pain a time or two before when I was going through uterine problems but nothing like this. I don't know if it's cause I put it in wrong or it's slipping but it hurts so bad every time. Have you guys expirenced this? Any tips? I'm considering calling my doctors to see if there's anything we can do.

submitted by /u/flowerkatt
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments