Obstetrics - Yeast Infection that's lasted 6 months. Please help!:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Yeast Infection that's lasted 6 months. Please help!"

Im 21 and I have been struggling with my first yeast infection after having antibiotics while having covid back at the end of December 2021.

It is getting ridiculous. I have had this infection since early January. I have been tested multiple times and it's always the same, it's a yeast infection. It hasn't gone away one bit these past months.

I have taken fluconozole about 10 times after being prescribed it multiple times. I have asked for other treatments, but no one can give me any suggestions. I'm tired of this. It's getting in the way of intamcy with my boyfriend. It's also just extremely uncomfortable.

Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/thisrosesthorn
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments