Obstetrics - Had an early ultrasound they said there was a gestational sac and a folical on my right side, what does this mean?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Had an early ultrasound they said there was a gestational sac and a folical on my right side, what does this mean?"

I obviously know what the gestational sac means but the folical? My hcg levels were at 2,200 at 17dpo kinda high right? What’s this all mean?

submitted by /u/Pretty_in_puke
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments