Obstetrics - Septate hymen?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Septate hymen?"

Hi everybody, F17 here. For the longest time I’ve been using pads because admittedly I was too scared to use tampons. Today, I decided to finally use one to see where my hymen is and all of that since I would like to get sexually active in the future. When I try to insert the tampon, I kind of feel like my vagina is split by some type of flesh.

I eventually inserted it and got it out successfully but it did take a few attempts, and I realised the ‘hole’ I inserted it in was off to the side, when I thought it was to be in the middle. I’m getting really anxious about this knowing I might be ‘different’.

Will this affect having sex, and could this resolve on its own?

submitted by /u/Complex_Suggestion26
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments