Obstetrics - Can falling cause miscarriage in early pregnancy ?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Can falling cause miscarriage in early pregnancy ?"

Hello all, about an hour ago coming back from my lunch I twisted my ankle & fell down two stairs before landing on my ass. I feel okay other than killer ankle pain. I thought lil baby was too little to harm (6w1d today) but one of my co workers said that while it might be too early to hurt the baby it could have caused the placenta to detach. Is this a possibility ? If so would there be specific signs ? I didn’t hit my stomach or anything I was just jolted kinda hard from the initial hit on the stairs.

submitted by /u/RealmWalk
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments