Obstetrics - Endometriosis:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Endometriosis"

I’ve had lingering burning pain on my left labia that’s now radiated to my inner thigh and buttocks. I’ve been told by a second doctor now that I could have endometriosis. I do have a vulvodynia diagnoses and am attempting to treat that. I was curious if anyone has experienced endometriosis in a place other than their uterus? Quite frankly I did not know it can take place there…I’m not sure how I’m supposed to process this information or what my next steps should be.

submitted by /u/Ok-Breakfast-5246
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments