Obstetrics - Question about aftercare for my tubal:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Question about aftercare for my tubal"

Sorry for not the best typing, due to sedation and pain meds today

I got my tubes tied today, laparoscopically, and I had my arm implant taken out at the same time. I guess I have one stitch in my belly button and I have a band aid on my pubic bone. I asked them about this stuff before I left but I can’t remember now and I don’t think they gave me any papers. My question is, when can I shower? Should I replace the band aids or leave them alone? I don’t think any of them are particularly special band aids. Like they’re not steri strips or butterfly stitches or whatever. I have zero pain from my incisions anywhere too. I feel good but just don’t know how long I need to not touch these things. Thank you everyone!

submitted by /u/Ruca705
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments