Obstetrics - Researcher interested in understanding how menopausal women are treated with HRT:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Researcher interested in understanding how menopausal women are treated with HRT"

Hi, I'm a researcher trying to improve how HRT is prescribed, I am looking to learn about menopausal women's HRT experiences and OBGYN experiences treating menopause with HRT. I would love to chat for 15 minutes to ask general questions of both menopausal women and OBGYNs about HRT experiences. If you have time please grab a time on my calendar here https://calendly.com/abhi-ratnakumar/30min?back=1&month=2022-09

I will follow the HIPAA privacy rules and all personal information will be kept confidential.

Thank you in advance!

(I am not here to sell anything, only gathering information first hand)

submitted by /u/meno_researcher
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments