Obstetrics - Late period (25F) not been sexually active in 2 years - not pregnant. When should I be concerned?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Late period (25F) not been sexually active in 2 years - not pregnant. When should I be concerned?"

  1. Not pregnant and no not even a chance of pregnancy.

I usually have semi-heavy periods. I have hashimotos thyroid disease. Had endocrinologist doc app last week and was not technically late at time of app so I didn’t mention it.

Thyroid labs were all very much in range. I take 45mg of armour

What gives? At what point should I be concerned?

submitted by /u/xxlostgirl22
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments