Obstetrics - Stopping Femnyor:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Stopping Femnyor"

So I stopped taking BC( Femynor) in December but still haven’t gotten my period. I was wondering if some people took this long to get theirs back after this particular brand? Im pretty sure I’m developing cyst but I never had that problem till I started taking BC. As the last birth control I had caused me to grow 20 cyst and so they switched me to this brand, but it wasn’t working for me . Im seeing a doctor soon but wondering if I should be as scared as I am. Has anyone had the same problems ?

submitted by /u/Legitimate-Key-4206
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments