Obstetrics - yuzpe method after unprotected sex during ovulation week:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "yuzpe method after unprotected sex during ovulation week"

My s/o and I did the deed 2 days ago, unprotected and during my ovulation week, but…..he didn't finish and he was ins1de me for a few seconds only. It was our first time, and we really just wanted to try, I told him it's unsafe since I am in my ovulation week. We are both sure he didn't come tho. But, I was overthinking about it a lot so I did the yuzpe method (4-12-4 trust pills) when I got home, the same day we had sex. Is it ok that I proceeded with the yuzpe method even when I'm ovulating? Is there a chance that I'll get preggo even if he didn't even finish?

We both know it's irresponsible, and we swore to not do it again huhu I just need answers rn cos super overthinking abt it : (

submitted by /u/Hot-Ad-2801
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments