Obstetrics - Birth Control Pills and Heat Exposure Question:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Birth Control Pills and Heat Exposure Question"

Yesterday I went to an outdoor food festival and I had my pills in my purse (the other option was in my car, which would definitely be hotter). I was walking around for about 45 minutes and I was in the shade at times but mostly in the sun. When I got back into the car, the outside of my purse felt warm but my wallet and pill pack felt cool. I looked at the pills and there wasn't any moisture. The temperature was only about 22C (71F) as well.

I also went to a hot yoga class today and left my purse in the lobby with AC. My bag and pills felt cool after this.

Did any of this compromise my pills? I typically always keep my pills at home but I was away for the night so I had to have them on me.

submitted by /u/reddit2020throwaway
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments