Obstetrics - Can I make my period come a day later using my birth control pill?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Can I make my period come a day later using my birth control pill?"

I’m going to be overseas, 6 hours ahead of time at home. Usually when I take my last pill on Saturday morning I get my period some time on Tuesday. I fly back on Tuesday and I would really love to push my period a day back so it will most likely come Tuesday night or Wednesday morning US central time. What is the best way to do this by timing out how I take the pill? Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/WhatWouldAudreyHepDo
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments