Obstetrics - post colposcopy discharge over a week later?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "post colposcopy discharge over a week later?"

It's been 10 days since my colposcopy/biopsy. I had quite a bit of this brown discharge for the first few days then it slowed down to just a bit on the tp when I wiped. As of a couple days ago there's been nothing. This morning I had a trans vaginal ultrasound and now I'm having a small amount of the brown discharge again. Looks like old blood but possibly some of the coloposcopy solution as well. I feel fine. No odor, no fever, no pain. Is this normal? I am assuming the trans vaginal ultrasound somehow caused this but I'm staring to worry. Where is all this stuff coming from?!

submitted by /u/AvailableCranberry29
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments